Graduates of the Vancouver School of Expressive Arts Therapy Diploma Program will be granted a Diploma in Expressive Arts Therapy and are entitled to use the designation Certified Expressive Arts Therapist.
- Registered Therapeutic Counsellor
- Our Graduates are eligible to apply for membership and registration as an RTC, with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada, in British Columbia. Further information @ acctcounsellor.com
Registered Expressive Arts Therapist / Consultant / Educator
Graduates may be eligible to obtain the designation of REAT through the International Expressive Arts Therapy Association. Candidates for this designation must meet the additional requirements of the association. Further information @ ieata.org
- Our students qualify and are encouraged to obtain membership with:
- The International Expressive Arts Therapy Association ieata.org
- The Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada