- $100 application fee
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience in a related field (eg. the arts, social work, life coaching, a therapeutic or helping profession)
- Completed application form
- Two essays, no longer than 3 pages each: 1 describing your personal connection to Expressive Arts, 1 describing how you want to apply this work in the world
- Fluency in English
- Admissions interview
- Display a willingness to establish and advance their creative faculty through the use of the arts, while gaining practical skills that may be applied in fieldwork and therapy practice.
Upon successful acceptance of your Vancouver School of Expressive Arts Therapy application for admission, you will be required to provide the following:
- Proof of age and identity (a photocopy of either your driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID)
- Proof of Bachelors Degree or equivalency
- A signed copy of the Student Enrolment Contract
- A 20% deposit on tuition and other costs
- As our program has limited availability due to small class sizes, we strongly encourage you to apply before May 31. This will enable a smooth entry into the program and will ensure you receive priority in your work placement opportunities.
The Vancouver School of Expressive Arts Therapy welcomes students of any sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin or religion.